Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Partially Successful...Story of my Life...haha just kidding

Good Morning...

So, to preface me telling the world what I ate yesterday let me start with this...I have been gung ho Vegan like 2 times in my life....I WANT to be vegan...I know the affects of the SAD and more importantly I care so much about the animals that the SAD effects...but I am a weak person...I have such poor self control.  I love my husband to the moon and back but we enable each others horrible eating...everything from the animal products to the junk food.  So, to those of you who knew we were eating vegan...we aren't now. *sad face*

So the good...I drank more water than was "required"...I finally found the secret to drinking water for me...ice is a must and drinking from a straw.  I don't know what it is about the straw but I am able to drink more water this way...so my new cup worked well!  I drank a total of 120 fl oz yesterday in water.  Water is all I drank until dinner and then I tripped literally NOT physically.

Eating...
Breakfast:
Honey Bunches of Oats and Almond Milk

Snack:
2 Clementines
Dill spear pickle
Granny Smith Apple (which I just read is good for weight loss)

Lunch:
Chopped Salad
Chicken Salad Sandwich
Jalapeno string cheese

Afternoon Snack:
Sunflower Seeds
Dill spear pickle

And then it really went downhill...

Dinner:
3 Pieces of Pizza
3 Garlic Knots
1 can of Coca Cola

Evil Late Night Snack:
Homestyle Popcorn
Grapes

I look back on that and I just am slightly embarrassed....very few items are good items and my dinner...can you tell I was a little upset at that point in the day.  For one I was going to make dinner and then life started to get a little difficult and I just caved to my emotional eating...so dumb.  But, today is a new day!

I also weighed last night and about had a heart attack...I am heavy and I know that but when I stepped on the scale I about had a heart attack. I chose the worst time of day to weigh and I should have known that but it shocked me.  262.6....O....M.....G.  My highest weight was after I had my oldest I weighed about 280...I don't EVER want to be there again.  This scares me and I guess kind of motivates me.  I weighed this morning nakeey and it was 254.6...still so high.  My goal is 170...I haven't been that weight since...I don't even know.  Senior year in high school I was 200...I didn't look like I weighed that but I did.  So I have 84.6 lbs to lose...ugh...thats a lot.

Another positive of yesterday....I met both my goals...I went for a 2.17 mile walk and I did like 3 loads of laundry! Yay! I took a total of 11,794 steps.  Pretty proud of myself.

Today I plan on going for another walk...maybe not as long being that it is starting to get hot...and clean the toilets which in a house full of boys is a horrid task.  Another goal is to actually make dinner and not excuse out on it.

I am also going to yoga tonight at 7 and I cannot wait!  Nervous and afraid of being judged but excited.

That is really all I have to say today!
Have a great day....and as my favorite saying says, "Today will be the best day ever."

With Love, Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment